Although other passengers will be booked onto the bus, we organise our routes in the most efficient manner. Our technology prevents a passenger from making a booking for a particular bus if it will disrupt the trip of its current passengers. We work hard to make sure you arrive at your destination stress-free.
Articles in this section
- What time should I be at my pick up location?
- How do I know where my pick up location is?
- If someone books last-minute, how do I know that won’t have an impact on me meeting my connection?
- Do you take last-minute bookings?
- How long will I have to wait after booking?
- Can I wave the bus down and pay the driver?
- Is it necessary to book my trip?
- Can I book via the phone?
- Do I need to pay for the app?
- How do I book my trip?