No – all bookings need to be made via the Hillsbus MetroConnect app, which can be downloaded from Google Play or the App Store.
Articles in this section
- What time should I be at my pick up location?
- How do I know where my pick up location is?
- If someone books last-minute, how do I know that won’t have an impact on me meeting my connection?
- Do you take last-minute bookings?
- How long will I have to wait after booking?
- Can I wave the bus down and pay the driver?
- Is it necessary to book my trip?
- Can I book via the phone?
- Do I need to pay for the app?
- How do I book my trip?